Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Time

Time and tides wait for no man! That's a quote I got from Mr Anthony, one of my favourite English teacher. I enjoy his lessons. Heck! I love the English language; always had, always will and still loving it at the moment. Time really flies when you're busy with living your life eh. That's what I think. It's been two semester now that I'm in Universiti Teknologi Petronas(UTP), almost a year had passed by, hasn't it? =( Last thing I remembered I was in form 6 with my pals and best buds. Man! I really miss those day, don't you guys miss it too? A lot of thing had happened over the past one year. Some good, some bad but that's life for you isn't it. The sky can't rain whole year round, can it? Well, it can't always be sunny too, can it? No complaint from me cause that's just the way how life works. =X Enough about the past, let's look at the future. Hmm... what to do during the long september holiday? I think I'll start teaching again I guess if there is still slot by then. Hopefully! I miss those little critters at school a lot. That's all from me today. I have a vector test tomorrow =( not my best subject, one of my worst I must admit but heck wish me luck ya! =)

2 comments:

晴 日 said...

hey garfield!!!
it has been a long long time you din update ur bloggie dy right??
good that you still remember it..
it could help you release some stress? perhaps? hmm..yaya..lots of thing happened..& now we're in uni life for almost 1 year dy..time flies though..miss you guys so much! owwww...i hope can meet you up b4 i come back to penang in Sept!!!
o ya! GOOD LUCK for ur test!!!
=) may god bless you always!

just a 熊 said...

neco, you that late holiday oh???
sad lah...
Kuma will not miss you 1!!!! wakakaka

but kuma hope you luck lah...
( by the way, you and your little girls again... wolf lai de!!!)